Are you a passionate Engineer / Draughtsman with a talent for translating technical concepts into innovative reality or would you like to become one? Do you have a keen eye for detail and the ability to take on complex challenges?
Then we would like to meet you, so apply now!
What do you bring?
• Knowledge of steel structures is an advantage.
• Knowledge of CAD systems, 3D drawing programs and MS Office. Knowledge of FEM software is an advantage.
• Knowledge of, or want to deepen in, software packages such as ANSYS and Heat Calculation software.
• Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written
• Excellent social skills at every level, both spoken and written
What do you get?
• 40-hour working week in a pleasant working environment
• 25 holidays and 13 ADV days
• Training opportunities
Get the most out of your career!
Gouda Refractories offers a lot of freedom, responsibility and space to develop yourself. The growth path is not fixed and depends on the position and your own ambitions.
What is your role?
As an Engineer / Draughtsman at Gouda Refractories, you will work with multidisciplinary teams of talented professionals and use your technical skills to create solutions that meet both technical specifications and business goals. You are able to develop concepts with a constant focus on delivering high-quality results. Your contribution will have a direct impact on the performance and growth of our company.
Are you who we are looking for?
If you are driven by technical challenges, innovation and achieving measurable results, we invite you to join our passionate team.
You recognize yourself in the following characteristics:
Strong communication skills
Are you interested?
Then we would like to invite you to apply as soon as possible. Send us your CV plus motivation. Help build the future of Gouda Refractories and be part of our passionate team of Engineers.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
Do you want to know more about us?
Browse our website to learn more about our company.