Do you have a passion for translating technical concepts into innovative reality? Do you maintain overview, insight and composure, and are you good at setting priorities while keeping a close eye on the objective?
Then this is your chance to use your skills at a dynamic company that focuses on innovation within the refractory industry. So apply now!
What do you bring?
• Knowledge of steel structures is an advantage
• Knowledge of CAD systems, 3D drawing programs and MS Office. Knowledge of FEM software is an advantage
• Knowledge of, or want to deepen in, software packages such as ANSYS and Heat Calculation Software
• Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written
• Excellent social skills at every level, both spoken and written
• Able to critically check and assess one's own work and the work of others and adjust where necessary
What do you get?
• 40-hour working week in a pleasant working environment
• 25 holidays and 13 ADV days
• Training opportunities
Get the most out of your career!
Gouda Refractories offers a lot of freedom, responsibility and space to develop yourself. The growth path is not fixed and depends on the position and your own ambitions.
What is your role?
As a Project Engineer you regularly have a driving role within engineering projects that several engineers work on and you get the opportunity to show your leadership skills. You manage the risks and ensure that projects remain within the set budget and schedule. Moreover, you are able, possibly in collaboration with the customer, to deliver high-quality solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Are you who we are looking for?
If you are driven by technical challenges, innovation and achieving measurable results, we invite you to join our passionate team.
You recognize yourself in the following characteristics:
Strong communication skills
Are you interested?
Then we would like to invite you to apply as soon as possible. Send us your CV plus motivation. Help build the future of Gouda Refractories and be part of our passionate team of Engineers.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
Do you want to know more about us?
Browse our website to learn more about our company.